Wednesday, September 3, 2008

The Long Weekend!

September started off to a good start with a 4 day weekend for me and a 3 week vacation for daniel. For those of you who do not know daniel is in a boot with a broken ankle. Unfortunantly he has run out of his light duty days at work and is now sitting at home with dog on disability. The weekend started of on thursday night when me and daniel went to the pre-season colts game courtesy of my boss who was unable to attend. I skipped class to go, but any colts game is better than a strategy class. Then friday I babysat my niece and nephews. It was fun although we could not get the wii to work to keep them occupied, so we played with Max instead. Then saturday night me and daniel went to the Indians game with his supervisor and his fiance. Afterwards we went to hooters for some poor service and eventally good food. Sunday was daniels family reunion in Connersville. Daniel slept in the car most of the time with alergies, but it was fun to see everyone again. Monday was a lazy day. Daniel sat at home and I went to visit my family for a little while. It was a good weekend and I was sad to go back to work on Tuesday because I knew there was going to be a lot to do from the 4 days I was out. Below are some pictures from the weekend!





No comments: