Since I am snowed in at home and also sick as a dog, I thought I had some time to put a new post up. This past weekend Daniel and I both did some exciting things with our neice and nephews. Daniel went to the monster truck show with his dad,gary,tye, and wyatt. Daniel said the kids had so much fun and were excited to put on thier new shirts. I took my brother, niece,and oldest nephew to xscape. Which is the new indoor play land at the lafayette square mall. It was really fun! Although the place was packed the kids got to do almost everything they wanted to. They had lots of arcade games, bumper cars, go karts, mini golf, mini bowling, laser tag, the frog ride, and all you can eat buffet. There was an admission fee that included all you can eat pizza, pasta, salad, drinks, and desert. as well as the bounce house and jungle gym. It was fun and I will go back. Here is a pic of the kids on the frog ride. I thought my niece would be scared but she had a blast.
.JPG)
Then on Tuesday I went to the funeral for Anastasia. Our hearts go our to Karen and Louis who lost their baby girl 3 hours after giving birth to her. She was almost 3 months premature and her lungs were not holding oxygen. She is precious.
Today I am at home resting, I have been sick for 3 days and it sucks. This 10 inches of snow wont help much. The snow is taller than Max, poor thing can't even go potty. I had to shovel him a walk way and clear a tree for him. LOL! Daniel went to work, but was on a delay. As of Tuesday he was released to drive again. When he got home tuesday night his ankle was sore. I dont think it will ever get better. Daniel finally got his bike. He went Monday when he was off work to the shop with his dad. His dad is picking it up on thursday. Instead of the 2009 gsxr600 he got the 2008 gsxr750. More power than he needs, but he knows to be safe.Well thats all for now.
No comments:
Post a Comment