Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Wedding Update

Well until now I have not really done much to prepare for the wedding, but it is all hitting me. Yesterday my mother, sister, and I went dress shopping. I did not know how time consuming it was just to try on a few dresses. Well it took an hour before the people would let us in the dressing rooms, because unlike when my sister got married you have to have an apointment to try them on. Luckily we got in. I found one that I really like. And I hope bridal gowns run small or I am getting fat! I went from a size one to a size 8 in a wedding dress. I almost cried. I would post pictures, but Daniel looks at this and we would not want to ruin anything. We also found a pretty bridesmaid dress. The color I like from David's Bridal (which is where we went) is called watermellon. The colors of the wedding are pink and blue. We have the ceremony location set. It will be at the Southport Christian Church. The assistant ministers there are a couple I used to serve all the time at skyline. When I was there eating lunch and talking about the issue we were having at the first choice we had he volunteered himself to do the wedding. I had no clue until then that he was a minister. Me and Daniel started attending the church last Sunday. It is really nice! I believe we found a church to belong to as well as our site. The date is still not set, but has been pushed up to around Febuary of next year because Denny (daniels bro) is in the Navy and has to leave for 6 months sometime in March. So it will be either late Febuary or early March. The bridal party includes: Bride=me, Groom=daniel, MOH=Candace, Best Man=Travis, Bridesmaids=Tandy and Katie, Groomsmen=Dan and Denny, Flower Girls=Ashlynn and McKenzie, Ring Bearer=Tye, Ushers=Jeremy and Adrian. Our cake is being made by Patty, daniels old dairy queen boss and she will also hopefully be doing our pictures. That is all we know so far, but stay connected for more details as we find them.

In othe news, thanks to this freakishly warm weather in Febuary Daniel has been our riding his bike. He went out Sunday with his dad for a little bit and was off work yesterday because he is forced to work on Valentines Day, oh how I hate UPS. So he was out joy riding all day yesterday. He is still really excited. I got him a new exhaust for his birthday and it arrived early so I let him put it on. He was excited about the new look. I am just glad he knows to be safe!

No comments: