


Sunday was America's birthday as well as my big sis birthday. She turned 28 this year. Party was a little different, as it was at her house and not my parents. It was still a very fun time. It was my parents, my brother and his girlfriend, me and daniel, my sisters clan, patsy and joe and joey, chad and ray. Everything went smooth no arguements. We played cornhole, volleyball, and fished. Poor Tyla got hit like 5 times in a row by daniel with the volleyball. Brian found a snake in the water, caught it and then cut its head off. That was pretty scary. There was lots of food that got cooked, almost with a fire. Can't trust them around around a grill. When it finally got dark, they had a great fireworks show. The guys let the big ones off over the pond. I was lighting the little ones for the kids. Did not know it but I burnt my thumb. The blister poped the next day, thats when I realized that I had done it. Long day in the heat, but fun times. I even tried to get a picture with everyone at the party. I left out a few. I couldnt find Ray when I was taking pictures and big joe was sleeping. We all know it would be bad to wake him up and make him mad. So we left that alone.....

















Monday was a lazy day. I did not leave the house except to walk Max and go for a little bike ride to get some exercise in. Daniel sat around most of the day with me too. He went to play basketball for a while, but then it was back home to the couch. It was a good relaxing day. Much needed after such an eventfull weekend.
Today is back to work as usual!
No comments:
Post a Comment