Sunday Daniel suprised me and asked if I wanted to go to the zoo. Of course!! I had not been all year. I usually go with the kids once a year. Daniel had been wanting to go see the Cheetahs (his favorite animal). It was great weather for it too! We got to see the walrus and the elephants getting fed and we got to feed the Giraffes ourselves. The tortise's were getting it on and Daniel would not stop watching :) The cheetah's were not very active, but at least one of them stood up when the elephants were making noise. The baboons were the most active. The little ones were chasing each other around the whole time. I could have stayed there and watched forever, it was neat. We got to touch the sharks and pet the goats. Daniel was a little hesitant, but he eventually did it. We also seen the merecats. They were neat, most of them were lounging around, but one of them was sitting upright and staring at us. Daniel wants to get one as a pet now! It was nice to actually enjoy the zoo for myself for once without having to worry about the neices and nephews. Great day!!
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
i find it quite humorous that daniel was afraid of a goat!!!
1 comment:
i find it quite humorous that daniel was afraid of a goat!!!
Post a Comment