My sister wanted me and my mother to join her at the Christmas Gift and Hobby show this year. None of us had ever been there and were curious how it was. So the three of us and my nieces Ashlynn and Jasmine all went. The kids were pretty grumpy all day! Ashlynn cheered up when she got to see Santa and got her name written on a Justin Bieber poster. She also bought a new pair of Gucci sun glasses. She looked so cute! Her daddy had given her money to spend and she wanted to buy everything. There were some cute things there. Lots of booths of Christmas decorations and small gift ideas. It was fun, but me and my mother decided we prolly wouldn't go back. My sister said she would maybe go every other year! Guess she is going alone :)It did get me even more in the Christmas spirit though. I love this time of year. Thanksgiving and especially Christmas! I have more than half my shopping done and gifts already wrapped. Next week is black friday. Seen some leaked adds, can wait! Nothing I really need, but Daniel and I love the rush of it. Well until next time...

No comments:
Post a Comment