Monday, January 3, 2011

Happy New Year!

We rang in the New Year at home with some friends and family. Started the night off with dinner at Texas Roadhouse with Denny (daniels bro) and his girlfriend Sonia. We we walked in we seen Dan and Jo there. Funny thing is they called ahead 1 minute before we called ahead and prolly showed up 1 minute before us. This was not planned but we combined our parties and all had dinner together. That was a pleasant suprise. After dinner the four of us stopped by Travis and Paul's house for a few. Then we came home. Seth and Bethany came over and so did Chyna. We spent the night drinking and playing games until 4am (well Denny and Sonia called it an early night and went to bed after the ball dropped)then Seth and Bethany left and the rest of us went to sleep. The next morning I made breakfast for everyone who had stayed at our house. I think it was good! Then everyone left and Daniel had a lazy day and I went over to my moms so we could go get fabric to redo my couch pillows. After I got back I took a nap and then Daniel wanted to go to the mall so we pulled in at 6:15 only to find out the mall closed at 6pm. Then the place Daniel wanted to eat (el puerto) was closed when we got there too! It was not his night. We ended up at O'charleys and then headed home to continue being lazy! Hope everyone had a great New Year.... Lets make 2011 a great one:)

No comments: