On Saturday Ashlynn was a helper for the Ohio Dream Girls USA Pageant. My sister and I took her down there. I drove the 3 hour drive each way, while the other two got to sleep. We had to leave at 5:30am to get there in time, soooo early! I was fine on the way down, but on the way home I had to stop and buy a Red Bull to keep me awake. The Pageant was fun for Ashlynn though. We were a little worried that she would not understand that she is not competing in this one she was just there to help the other girls out and pass out the trophys, sash's, and crowns. With the help of her sister queens Morgan, and Kennedy she did great. She passed out the prizes and possed for pictures with the new queens. This was Ohio's first pageant and there was some good comepition. If i was a parent I would have been so stressed. The Indiana pageant was 3 days, this pageant was only 1 day so in between each even there was only 10 min. to change and get ready in this small dressing room that all the girls were using. It was crazy! Lots of new girls were crowned and will be joining Ashlynn and the other queens at the National Pageant in July! Ashlynn even got to sing on stage with her sister queen Morgan. Of course it was to Justin Bieber , but eventually she was singing and dancing to any song that played. She was having a blast up there. It was great practive for the American Coed Pageant because she is entering the talent event for the first time! She will be singing to none other than Justin Beiber :) Well untill next time..... time to prep for the next pageant!
No comments:
Post a Comment