I am 25 weeks today and I also had my four week appointment today. Everything is going well. I have gained a total of 16 lbs so far. Bryce is measuring at 25-26 weeks. His hearbeat was in the 160's and very strong. I go back to the doctor in 3 weeks for a check up, ultrasound, and glucose test. After that I have to start going back every 2 weeks for check ups. Its coming down to the wire. With the holidays coming, I know it will go fast!
I can now feel and usually see him move daily. He moves the most after I have been active or on my feet for a while and finally get a chance to rest. Daniel can now feel and see him moving around in there too. He thought it was wierd at first, but now embraces it. He just cant wait to have him here and hold him. Thanks to the Moffitts we almost have the nursery complete. Just need to get the dresser and a few more things. The Moffitts (daniels sister and brother in law and niece and nehpews) have given us so much stuff for Bryce. They have really helped us out. It is so cute to hear Brody saying "baby bryce". He has been good at handing down his things to him. We appreciate all they have done. I would also like to thank my mother who will be over soon to paint the nursery and help decorate it. The bedding I ordered came in. It is sports themed! Everything is coming together great with the help of family!
Well I will continue to keep you updated on our progress.... next time I will have more ultrasound pictures to share. Until next time......
No comments:
Post a Comment