Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Bryce's Update!

Well yesterday was my 36 week check up. Appointment went well. Despite all the visions that I would be having him this week, I am not dilated at all. Therefore there will be no baby this week! Although Daniel and I are both ready and excited for him to arrive, we would like for him to reach full term. We also have to much to celebrate in February to add another birthday in the mix :) As Valentines Day is 2/14, Daniels Birthday is 2/17, and our Anniversary is 2/20!

I go to the doctor every week now! Next week she has ordered an ultrasound to make sure he is head down and ready to go. She tried to feel his head at the last appointment, but was unable to. I am excited to have another ultrasound and see my baby boy on the screen. Hopefully Daniel can make it to the appointment with me as well. Untill next time......

No comments: