Well this is a little late considering he is almost 6 months now. When he doesnt have a doctors check up I forget to take the pictuers ;) Anyway Bryce is 5 months old. He is scooting around everywhere now. He will get up on his knees, so I am guessing he will be crawling real soon. We have been trying out new baby foods. So far he has had carrots, squash, bananas, and apples. I think he favorite is apples and least favorite was carrots. Although its hard to tell since he never really asks for more of any of them, kind of have to force them in his mouth! He seems to be getting cuter everyday! When he is mad he can scream for "mom". Everytime Daniel tells him to say "dad" he just gives a big smile, he has said it once I think. He loves his doggy Max. He will watch us play fetch with Max and just crack up laughing. He even attempts to play. He also likes to pet Max, but Max is not so found of the hair pulling! I have a feeling hey are going to be best friends when Bryce can actually play with him! We took Bryce to the park in our neighborhood for the first time to swing. He seemed to like it :) We have been back a few times since! He loves doing anything outside, I dont know what we will do to pass time when winter comes! I do know I have a living room full of toys that will get plenty of use :) Well until next time enjoy the pics......
No comments:
Post a Comment