As always we hosted Easter at our house this year. This year was a little more special as it was Bryce's first Easter. Started the morning off by letting him explore his basket from the Easter Bunny. he was very excited that morning and was dancing around. Then we colored eggs. I was afraid his fingers were going to be green and blue forever, but daddy got it off with the help of goop! My mom, dad, brother, grandmother, aunt Stacy, alden, and ashlynn all came over to visit, eat, and hunt eggs. We enjoyed having everyone over and watching the kids hunt their eggs. Bryce was not so into it, I dont think he knew what to do in the grass because we usually tell him to stay on the porch! I can not wait for the warmer weather because he loves being outside and I know he will enjoy playing in the yard!
No comments:
Post a Comment