Ok now it is official,I am finished with school. The grades have been posted and I got 3 A's and C (in the hard class with the horrible teacher and hardest final ever) for my final semester. I graduated with honors and was listed on the deans list. I believe my final GPA was 3.67. This was the first week I did not have to go to school, does not really feel much different. It will all set in when I walk in May.
Other than that nothin has been going on. Daniel ran a route by himself on Monday. He did not get home until almost 9pm. He found out that he could not do that for a while. His ankle was swollen and he was in a lot of pain. So he is back to helping.
This winter weather stinks! I would much rather have snow than ice on the ground. Max can not even walk outside witout slipping around and falling on his belly. Its funny, but sad at the same time. We have one week until Christmas. Hope everyone is ready! Happy Holidays!
No comments:
Post a Comment