Tuesday, December 2, 2008
Just an update!
Nothing has really been going on. We celebrated the holidays with our families, but I did not take any pictures to put up. My mouth is feeling a lot better until this morning when I had to go to the ortho and get things done and then get the stitches out (but that did not hurt). So now I have more dentist apts. to see whats next with this million dollar mouth of mine. Daniel started back to work today. He was a helper for 4 hrs. Rough! I will be officially finished with school on Dec. 11. I have a few presentations this week and a final on Sunday (during the colts game, which sucks). Then next week one last test. I can not wait to be finished. I will not officially walk and graduate until next may, but I will be done. I am so excited! We got the christmas tree and decorations up in the house. There are even presents under the tree. I love the holidays. Well thats all for now!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment