Monday, March 16, 2009

Nice Weather!

On Sunday it was really nice out so Daniel of course was out on his bike. He rode to browncounty with his dad and his dads friends. Then came home and was back out again. If it is nice out you can not keep him off that thing. I was doing laundry, but decided it was to nice to stay in so I took max to my moms so he could play at the park across the street. It is a small fenced in park that is never busy so he gets to run loose and my niece and nephews keep him busy chasing him around. When my sister finally showed up we decided to be some dare devils and ride skateboards and bikes. My brother is pretty good at doing tricks so we thought we would show him up. Here are some pics!


Jeremy cleared 2 skateboards high!


While we were playing on the kids toys, The kids were playing in ours!




Max was so wore out he went home and went straight to bed. After I finished folding laundry I joined him for a little nap.



In wedding news. We finally have a date set! It is Febuary 20, 2010.

No comments: