Monday, March 2, 2009
Wedding Update
We still do not have our date set because we are waiting on a response from Denny. That factor is really stressing me out because without a date you cannot book anything. We know it will be Febuary 2010, but are not sure what date. On the plus side we have the flowers all bought and my grandma is working on getting all the bouquets and boutineers made. We also have a few ideas in mind for the centerpieces. We found my flower(stargazer lilly) on sale for 60% off so went ahead and bought all we needed to save money. The colors are pink and dark blue. I think we have decided to change the color of the bridesmaids dresses to blue. One because although Daniel agreed to wear pink he changed his mind and also because it would be a lot of pink and no way to tie in the blue. Daniel and I became members at the church we will be having the ceremony on Sunday. It was not as bad as we thought. Daniel was realy nervous to go down in front of everyone, but it went well. I am having the hardest time finding a reception venue. We had planned on finding one where we could do everything ourselves, but it looks like we will have to go with one that offers the catering there because that is all I can find. If anyone has any suggestions of places here on the southside let me know! I think that is all for now, but I will try and keep you updated without telling you to much. I want everyone to be suprised when they come to wedding too!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment