Monday, May 4, 2009

Moving On!

I helped my sister and her family move on Saturday. Usually its down the road, this time it was to Brownsburg. They went from renting a 2 bedroom apartment to renting a 4 bedroom house on 10 acres of land. Brian's boss is adopting children so needed a bigger place and is renting his old house to my sister. We moved all her things in 2 loads. Well they did, I only contributed to one trip. It is far from everyone, but it will be good for the kids and for them to get out of the same old place. The house has a huge yard and a pond. The kids will have fun. Funny thing is, it is within walking distance to Tandy and Darnell's house. So now both of our sisters live in Brownsburg. Looks like we will have to start taking more trips out there!

In other news those who were invited or I forgot to invite to my purse party, it never happened. Everyone was too busy to come so if you are still interested in purses let me know.

Wedding update. Nothing new. We have been focusing on the reception site and have it narrowed down to a few near the church. Our plans of providing our own alcohol and food will not take place so now we are trying to find a place that we like the best. I am going to be contacting the girls soon to go dress hunting. I have my dress ordered now its time to get their dresses. It is hard to try on dresses considering Tandy is pregnant and Katie just had a baby. I was trying to wait until Katie had MaKenzie, but now Tandy is going to start showing. Soo! We have to try our best.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

and you didn't come visit????