Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Race Weekend!

This weekend Daniel and I did not take part in any of the race activities happening around the race state. Instead we just hung around with each other. Friday we went to a cook out for a little while then came home and lounged around. Saturday me and Max spent most of the day outside enjoying the weather while Daniel went to Westfield to get some pieces off of his bike. Sunday I went to church and then took Max to play at the park by my moms. Daniel would rather waste away the wonderful weather playing video games inside. Then on Memorial Day we went to a cook out at my sisters house. It was raining at first, but ended up being really nice. Daniel and I introduced my family to beer pong and got my sister drunk. LOL! Then we played horse shoes, ladderball, and volley ball. It was a fun time! Today is back to work!

In other news, since Daniels bike was totaled, he is already looking for a new one. The time he has gone without one has been good though because it is more time we can spend together. If he had his bike I am sure he would be out riding in this nice weather. So as much as I like him to be happy with a bike, I enjoy the time we can spend together.

No comments: