Thursday, June 4, 2009

Updates

Wedding Update: Last Friday and this past Tuesday my mother, sister, and I went out researching all the reception sites I found on the southside that were close to the church. We narrowed it down to two and then Daniel finally put his opinion in and helped decide. He just did not want to do all the dirty work. It is not official yet still need to do some deal making and also make a deposit to save the date, but I believe we are going with Southern Dunes Golf Course. It has always been Daniel and I's favorite from the outside. The other choice was a Knights of Columbus less than a mile from the church. Although it was my sisters choice because they had a scratch off machine in the lobby and offered a discount at the Holiday Inn next door, they did not have as much to offer as Southern Dunes. Next step is getting my girls together and finding their dresses.

House Update: We still have not heard anything on the last house we put an offer on. It was a short sale so its up to the bank and they take forever to decide. Our realator has been on the listing agent to try and push the process. Today we found out that we have the best shot and they are no longer doing showings of the home. The file is in review, so we just have to keep waiting! I hate this waiting game. But we have not found any more houses worth going to see, but are still looking!

No comments: