Monday, June 29, 2009

The rest of the weekend!

On Saturday we drove to Connersville for Jimmy and Jera's wedding. It was a beautiful outside ceremony (perfect weather for it). The bridal party all wore sunglasses which made Daniel want to wear them for our wedding, but it won't fit our theme as well. Then the reception was inside. Earlier that day we went shopping so I could find a dress to wear to the wedding. I ended up buying 3 dresses because Daniel insisted I would need them. Daniel also bought me 3 new pairs of heels because he thinks heels are sexy! I would have got 4 pairs but they did not have one in my size. The dress I wore to the wedding matched the wedding colors perfect, which was a qawinkadink because we did not know the colors beforehand. None of my pictures of the wedding party came out, but I did get one good pic of Daniel and his Aunt Amy.


Then on Sunday Daniel went to his dads to work on the brakes on his jeep. I stayed home and cleaned and organized closets. Then when they were done working on the jeep me and max went over and swam. Well Daniel and I swam, Max did not care to much for the water. He did love running loose in the backyard though. Daniel took him into the water to try and get him used to it and he doggie paddled, with Daniel holding him. Then later when I was laying out on the raft, Max would come get on the raft with me and float around. It was cute!

In all it was a fun weekend!

No comments: