As everyone knows Rascal Flatts is my favorite band. I was excited to see them on Saturday night. I was at my moms for a t-ball game then cook out afterwords. Daniel decided to go golfing with some friends. I knew it would take longer than the hour he said he would be gone. He ended up having to leave at the 13th hole so we could head to the concert. We usually take Olio Rd, but because of the Mt. Comfort airshow there was traffic and roads closed and we ended up getting off course. My tickets said the gates opened at 7pm, but the radio on the way there said 6pm. I was upset because we were not going to be there when the gates opened and I wanted good seats. When we got there the gates were just openeing and we got pretty good seats right in front of the stage. When I was at home waiting on Daniel I found out my neighbor and her friends were going, then later found out some of our other friends decided to come. It was fun to have a group of people there. Jason was trashed before he even got to the concert, and Glen and Daniel soon became the same way. Daniel did not plan on drinking, but ended up really drunk. When we got home he passed out in the empty bathtub. I don't know if the others enojoyed the acutally show or just the party, but I personally enjoyed the show. They were great! Even Darius Rucker who was the opening act did good. I liked him in Hootie, but always enjoy country music better. Daniel did not see him because he was sitting at the trash can with his friends.Here are some pics of the night!
Allison and Glen

Sarah and Jason

Me and Allie

Gary, Jay, and JoDon, otherwise known as Rascal Flatts!

The cutest band member, JoDon

Daniel and Glen

Me and drunk Daniel!

Daniel and our neighbor, well as of yesterday old neighbor and her new roomie

Old neighbors spending their last night together!

The girls!

Smooches!

We were having a face lickin good time!

Trying for the 3 way kiss!

Daniel by the end of well middle of the concert
No comments:
Post a Comment