Monday, June 15, 2009

Girls Day Out!

Daniel went and picked up his new bike on Saturday. He was so excited the night before he wanted to go to bed at 6pm and so when he woke up it would be like Christmas Day! It is the same exact bike he had before. He got it from a guy in Auburn, Indiana. When his dad and him picked it up it was raining. Then when he got home he took it for a ride and it rained on him. Then it stopped so he went back out and it started pouring on him. He thinks it was jinxed with rain because the other night we were out on it and it started storming. Luckly we were really close to home.

Well, while Daniel was getting his bike I went shopping with 2 of my bridesmaids to find some dresses. Me, my mother, my sister, and soon to be sister in law went up North to find their dresses. The third bridesmaid was out of town and could not come. We went to a few places and I think we settled on one from Davids Bridal. I am the worst Bridezilla because I have no opinion. I wanted the girls to pick them out and I would say yes or no. Everything is starting to come together.

After we were done shopping I took my niece home with me to stay the night because I knew Daniel would be out riding all night. Well it was raining all night so he went out to the bars instead. Me and Ashlynn went shopping, played with bubbles, put together puzzles, painted pictures, rocked out on the drums, and watched Shrek. The next day we went out to lunch and went to Greattimes. At Greattimes we rode bumper boats, attepted to play some golf but she was not really interested in that except for he holes where you hit it in one hole and it comes out another. We played those over and over. Then we went in and played some arcade games and she beat me in some air hockey. It was fun. Then we stopped at the store and bought some water baloons to take to my moms to get the boys. We filled them up at my house and took them to moms. When the boys left and came back we got them. But then she turned on me and joined the boys and got me soaked. It was fun, but we soaked the cornhole area so we could not play anymore. Oh well, the water balloons were fun!






No comments: