Tuesday, October 13, 2009
Halloween Time!!
On Saturday Daniel and I went to the pumpkin patch. This year it was not raining so we took the hayride out to pick out our own pumpkins. Daniel got a 84 lb one and I got one a little smaller one and Max got one even smaller. After we found 3 good ones we went to get back on the trailer, but the tractor in front of us was broke down. So we had to sit there and wait until that issue was resovled. Then we took the ride back and then had to pay for them. They were suppose to have an all you can carry for $30, but when we asked they ignored us. After we loaded them in the car we went back an got some apple cider. Much better than the stuff from Walmart. I also got all my Halloween decorations up. We have competition across the street. I can't wait to decorate for Christmas!



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment