Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Something Fun!

On Saturday Daniel and I drove and hour and half for a napkin holder. We went to IKEA in ohio in hopes of finding a desk and dvd holder and a few other things. Well we ended up not getting a desk and we came back with a napkin holder and hot plates. That night we went to my moms to celebrate her birthday and parents anniversary. They were having a bonfire, which was perfect because it was freezing outside. Me and my sister ran to Meijer and Daniel said bring me something fun back. I did not bring him anything back because I did not know what he wanted. Come to find out he felt left out because my brother, cousin, and nephew were all playing with bb guns and he wanted one. He could have just said that!!! Well the next day I ran to target to look for a desk and shelf and before I left he said bring me back something fun. Well this time I did! It was not a bb gun because I could not find it, but it was better. I got him a onsie pajama. He has been talking about wanting one lately, so I seen them in the little boys section and got the biggest one I could find. Its a little snug, but it works. He was so excited when he got home from basketball. It was like a kid of Christmas morning.

No comments: