Monday, September 28, 2009

A day of Fishing and Fun!

Saturday I got off work at 12:30 and went straight out to my sisters. Daniel was going out to the bars with his friends that night so I was going out to get my niece so she could come stay the night with me. Seths girlfriend was out of town so he wanted a guys night so I was stuck at home again. I am never invited, his friends only want guys nights when their girls are out of town. Any other time they don't go out. Anyway, Ashlynn had been asking to come stay the night with me so I was going to let her. When I got there my mom, dad, and brother were out there fishing. I ended up hanging out there and fishing and talking with everyone until like 5:30. Then I went to leave and my youngest nephew, Alden, wanted to go. He is at that age now when he knows when he is getting left. He got up in my car and was not going to get out because he did not want me to leave him. I could not leave him behind so he came to stay with his aunt tabi to. We got home and went to the park, took baths, and were going to lay down. I was told the kids will go to bed between 8-9pm. Well they did not fall asleep until 11pm. The next day we went shopping. The kids got new Colts outfits and Halloween costumes. We went back to the park and then went to grandmas to drop to them off. It was a fun time. Easy experience for the almost 2 year old to stay. He listens better than them all!. When we got to grandmas (my mom) I raided her Halloween decorations and brought some home. Its time to decorate the new house! I did not have my camera out when the kids were over, but here are some pics of us fishing.








No comments: