Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Wedding Update!

Well Friday my sister, mother, and nephews came over. We were trying to figure out the centerpieces. With Daniels help we figured out what we were going to do. Now I just have to keep looking for the vases I need. It was suppose to be a wedding planning day, but my moms mind was elsewhere. She has been on the lookout for a new kitten and thats all she can think about. So we went to JoAnn Fabrics to get the inviations, which I ended up taking back because I found the same exact ones cheaper. Then our wedding planning was done for the day and we went searching for kitten. We checked unlce bills, where she saw the one she wanted (a persian) for $600. We passed on that and headed to the human society. She found a fluffy one she wanted and also decided she wanted its cage friend. She did not get them that day though she waited. We actually went back the next day, Daniel wanted to look at dogs and my mom wanted to get her kittens. They only had pitt bulls and I am against that idea so Daniel was mad. My mom foudn out one of her kittens has an a little cold and my dad talked her out of getting them. So from there they headed to the humane society up north and found nothing. So needless to say my mom dropped my dad off and went back to adopt her kittens. She gets to pick them up on Thursday.She is so happy.

Anyway back to wedding stuff. Daniel and I odered our wedding bands. I already had mine picked out and still went with that one. Daniel wanted one with some bling in it, so we was looking around. The lady helping us was not very helpful. Luckily my friend Katie, who used to work at Helzberg walked in to pay her bill and she said I know what you will like. And she was right it looked good on him and it was the favorite. So we got that one. There was the smaller, cheaper version or the bigger, expensive version. Of course Daniel went with the bigger diamonds. He said he spoiled me now was time to spoil himself. Its worth it, he will be wearing it the rest of his life.

No comments: