Monday, November 9, 2009

Weekend Shopping!

On saturday after work and after stopping by the vet I headed to the eastside to go shopping for wedding stuff with my mom. We went to Hobby Lobby, Michaels, Walmart, and then to my grandmas to see what she had been working one. We got a lot acomplished that day. We got most of the small things needed for the wedding. We did not get the centerpices though. My dreams were crushed when I found out that the centerpices that I wanted would cost around $500. So we are changing it up just a little to save some money. It will still look good. Just a few more months to go. Things are coming down to the wire and its time to kick it in full gear to get things done on time.

Sunday I went shoping at a few places too. I went to Old Time Pottery to look for vases, hopping they would be cheaper, but they werent. Then I stopped by Toys R Us. Seen an ad for board games at $1.99. I had to go stock up for Christmas. Half the games were actually on my nephews list. Jackpot!

No comments: