Happy mothers day to all the mothers out there! I kinda feel left out because everyone I know is a mother, except me. I am a mother in a way. Max is my baby! Anyway, we celebrated mothers day all weekend. Saturday we drove to South Bend to have lunch with Daniels mother, Betty. It was a 3 hour drive, but she was very happy we came to visit. We ate and Texas Roadhouse and then headed back home. Sunday we went to my sisters house to have dinner with my parents. My sister made steaks for everyone, except my mom she got 4 lbs of crab legs (her favorite) and she even shared a little with me! It was a good weekend with the family! Daniel and Jeremy wrestling. moms new sewing machine! straight hilbilly! poor snap got his balls chopped off! mom and her favorite daughters!
No comments:
Post a Comment