The weather is starting to be really nice. Suppose to stay this way all week. I love it!! It has been a while since I last posted, kinda doing the facebook thing now and forgot about this. But not much as been going on. Saturday Daniel and I went and got our eyes checked at Ossip. They have some new technology so they do not have to dialate our eyes, instead they take like a MRI of the eye. It was really neat. Daniel went first and then he got to see me get mine done. Daniel has super human eyes. They lady said they are the best she has seen, she couldnt do any harder test. He has no problem reading the bottom line. Me on the other hand, I have to get glasses. I have a small case of nearsightedness. So we ordered some Oakley glasses that should be in this week sometime. I just have to wear them to read far distances and for night driving. Daniel said I look cute in them, but we will see. He could be just being nice.
Then Saturday night we went to the Moffitts to babysit. Today is Darnell's birthday. (HAPPY BIRTHDAY) and they went out to dinner and went rock climbing to celebrate. They kids were really good. We just played around the house for a while, then ate dinner, went to the park, played basketball, and watched a little tv. All three were really good. So easy, Daniel even snuck a nap in!
Then that night Daniel had plans to go riding with his friends. But on his way to Seths house he hit a big pot hole and his exhaust fell off and he ran it over. I had to go get the exhaust and he rode home. That ruined his night and Sunday. He was so mad because it was so nice out and he saw bikes everywhere.
Sunday me and max went to my moms to hang out. I had to take some pants over there that need hemed up. She is in love with her new sewing machine. Daniel stayed home, his dad was coming over to see if they could fix the bike. No luck! Daniel got up early this morning and took it to Mienike and they fixed the exhaust and Dan is coming back over later to see if they can get it back on. I hope so, if not there goes another $1000.
RECALL: my moms cornhole bags are on recall. she has found that she sewed some of them to close to the edge. she has started remaking them for everyone. so if you have a problem with yours give her a call. There is also a cornhole tournament at moms house this Sunday I think. If anyone wants to join in the fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment