Monday, February 28, 2011

hAPPY 16TH bIRTHDAY jEREMY!

On Friday my baby brother turned 16 years old. I found out Thursday night that my parents did not have a party or anything planned for him and when I told Daniel he said that we had to do something for him. So Daniel had the idea to take him shopping at the mall. My brother is really into skateboarding so Daniel told him we would by him a skateboard and give him $100 to shop with. I thought that was a bit much, but Daniel said "I got a car for my 16th birthday". Well I was not as fortuante as him, but we made do and I was grateful for what I got. So we planned to take him shopping Friday after work and school. Daniel and I already had plans to go see Hall Pass, so we told my brother to bring a friend and we would all go see the movie. He chose Tyla of course (his lover girl). So Friday nightt he four of us went to Greenwood mall. First stop was food! Then we went to Zumiez (skateboard store). There my brother got to design his own skateboard. This was his frist professional skateboard and it better be worth the $130 spent on it. He also got a Monster hat. After that we went to Holister. That is where Daniel always gets his clothes and Jeremy always wants to get his clothes. Jeremy got an outfit and Daniel got a few things as well. Then of course we had to stop by my favorite store (body central) to get a few things for myself. I can never walk out of there empty handed! After shopping we went to the movies to see Hall Pass. It was a really funny movies, with parts that I did not expect to see! It was a long night, but we all had fun. I hope my brother enjoyed getting spoiled for the day. He seemed very happy!

On Saturday night we had a small party for him at my parents house. It was just the family and Tyla. We had lots of fun playing "just dance" for the wii. Jeremy won most of the battles. Everyone got in on the fun except Papaw and Tyla, they just sat back and laughed. A big thanks to Patty for gettig a cake done in one day. I told Daniel not to bother you with it, but I guess you were up for the challenge. It looked great and tasted great as well! Hope my brother enjoyed his birthday weekend!

Below are pictures and a few videos from Saturday night!


No comments: