Hope everyone had a great Easter! For the past 3 years Daniel and I have hosted Easter dinner at our house. My parents and little brother as well as my sister and her clan all come over. This year it was a little more organized. My sister and all my nieces and nephews were first to arrive. So to keep the kids busy before mamaw and papaw got there I had coloring pages for them. They all colored me a pretty Easter pictures to hang on the fridge. After they were done mamaw and papaw showed up. Just in time for food. We actually all got to sit down and eat together. The food was great and I only got burnt twice making it :) After we all got finished the kids did their Easter egg hunt. Due to the rain it was indoors. So we lined them up and let them go. They had already seen a few eggs so they all ran towards the ones they had previously spotted and then hunted for the rest. Alden had his own room, but he also found the ones Adrian and Ashlynn had missed. I think he ended up with the most! Candace even found one and raced the kids to it. She wanted candy and the kids wouldnt share! After the little kids were done, I had a scavenger hunt set up for my brother. He is to old to hunt for eggs, but did not want him to feel left out. So he followed clues all around the house until he got his prize. He had a train of people following him to hear the clues and see where he had to go next. Some were easy and some were tricky. The last clue lead to the microwave where he had a big egg of candy and cash. Everyone had fun with it! After that was over, Daniel left to go to Connersville to see his family with his dad. The kids played Wii and then Playstation and Me, mom, candace, and daddy played catch phrase. Me and my dad Won everytime! After they left I got the house all cleaned up and laundry started, then me and Max just relaxed. The kids wore him out and me too! It was a great day. Always great to spend time with family. Until next time....
No comments:
Post a Comment