Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Nicks Going Away Night Out!

Saturday Daniel and I watched the Butler game at Hooters with Seth, Bethany, Don, and Rachael. They Won!!! Unfortuantly they did not win the championship game against UCONN :( Anyway after the game we went back to our house and played a game of Cranium. It was Rachael and Dons first time playin and I think they enjoyed it. The girls lost, but thats ok we will get them next time :) Afer the game was over we met Abby and Nick and everyone else downtown at Bartinis for Nicks Going Away Party. Nick is getting shipped out in a few weeks for Afganistan. So everyone got together to wish him luck and help him enjoy his last few weeks at home for a while. I know it is going to be hard for Abby, but she has a good group of friends and family here for her.

Well until next weekend when we celebrate my birthday...... enjoy some pictures!

No comments: