Friday, September 2, 2011

Adding a Pea to the Family!

Well the news is out Daniel and I will be adding to our Family in March. I am currently around 12 weeks. After the experience we had last time we decided to wait as long as we could to announce it to everyone, but my belly is growing and its hard to hide it! We are praying everything goes well and we have a healthy baby! I have been the to doctor multiple times and have had three ultrasounds so far. The baby is growing fine and we have heard/seen the heartbeat at each visit. I luckily have not experienced any morning sickness. In the begining I would feel sick in the afternoon to early evening. Now its mostly headaches and I am always tired! Daniel has also complained about my moodiness! Well he has a long way to go....My expected due date is March 13th. We are both very excited and can't wait to share our journey with you. Well until next time....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, we are very excited for the both of you. Bob and Janice

Suzy Dicus said...

Happy for you both. Congratulations! Love Aunt Sue