Monday, July 25, 2011

Rascal Flatts ;)

Saturday night was the Rascal Flatts concert! Daniel and I went and upgraded to pavalion seats to try and stay out of the heat. It was HOT! When we frist got there was saw the "red camero" that West Coast Customs (a show daniel and I watch) built for Rascal Flatts for their song. Before the show started we walked over to the kerokee stage. While a girl was up on stage singing Rascal Flatts walked up there. They stayed and sang one of their songs. It was Amazing! We were standing front row. I have been front row at their concert for the last two years, but this was more intimate setting. They were in layed back clothes and really just having fun. I am sure glad we walked over there when we did. The concert was awesome too. Easton Corbon, Justin Moore, and Sara Evans. Then Rascal came on. They put on a really good show. Gary from teen mom was there and all the teenage girls were lined up to take pictures with him. NOTE: he is not a celebrity he is a dead beat dad! Also almost got in a fight with some grown ass lady because she wouldnt get down from standing on her seat. Other than that I had a great night with my hubby!

No comments: