Wednesday, July 6, 2011
Scared Doggy!
Poor Max ;( This is the first year he has been afraid of the fireworks. We went to take him out Saturday night and a nieghbor let off a big one as soon as we walked out the door. It scared him and he didnt even want to walk. Then Sunday we could barely get him to go outisde all day. We had to carry him out the door and take quick walks. This coming from the dog that loves to be outside. Sunday night we had to leave him again to go to Dans house, this time we tried leaving the TV on real loud to get rid of some of the noise.When we got home he ran straight to my arms and would not leave my side the rest of the night. I had to force him to go out and potty and then he went straight to bed with me and cuddled up as close as he could get. The next morning he was still hesitant to go out. I feel so bad for him. The fear of walking outside because of the fireworks. Monday we were only gone for a little while so he played some, but was still afraid to go outside. I have to carry him out the door and force him to walk. He wont stay out very long. Tuesday was back to work. In the moring he still would not go out so I picked him up and carried him, but as soon as we got out he walked. Then when I was home for lunch was the first time he willingly went outside. To bad that night more people were lighting them off so it was back to being scared. I hope this ends soon and all the neighbors run out of fireworks so my baby can get back to normal. I feel so bad for him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment