Today I am 28 weeks, 12 weeks left to go! I spent the whole morning in the doctors office. Started off with an ultrasound. The pics are below! Everything looked good on the ultrasound, my placenta moved out of the way so we are all good there. Bryce is head down and his feet are in my ribs! Everything looked great on the monitor. He even opened his eyes for us! He weighs 2lbs 6oz. His heartbeat was 145bmp. He is a healthy baby! After the ultrasound I had to drink a glucose drink, wasnt to bad tasted like fruit punch! Then wait an hour to do blood work. In between I had a normal check up, everything went fine there. Everything is going great! Its almost over, I go to the doctor every 2 weeks now isntead of 4! We can not wait to meet him. Well until next time.....


No comments:
Post a Comment