Wednesday, January 11, 2012

"All I picture is puppies"

So last night Daniel and I had a "date night" we went to dinner and home depot to get a cieling fan for Bryce's room. We had some great talks during dinner. I love how excited Daniel is for Bryce to be here. Only 9 more weeks :) When we got home Bryce was moving alot and these days its alot harder. Daniel was watching the movements and at one point I said you have to feel this. So when he put his hand on my stomach Bryce had some big movements. He jumped back and said OMG that is so wierd. He said all he can picture is puppies. Like I have a litter inside me or something! It was the funniest thing. I love feeling him move (most of the time, sometimes it can get painful) Daniel on the other hand I feel is weirded out by the fact that there is "something" a baby (or puppy whatever he wants to call it) moving inside me.

We are both excited for him to be here and expand our family! Time is flying by and we are getting ready for his arrival. With the help of my mom and his dad the nursery is almost complete, just have to hang the fan! My shower is coming up next weekend, thanks to Tandy for planning it all! We have taken one class so far at the hospital, A healthy birth. We learned some things about the labor and delivery process, I got a massage from Daniel, and we had a tour of the hospital. Besides the fact it took all day Saturday it was worth it! Tomorrow we are taking a breastfeeding class, and later this month we are taking the newborn basics class, which will teach Daniel how to change a diaper (no excuses!!) Everything is falling into place...

well until next time......

No comments: