Monday, January 23, 2012

Baby Shower :)

Saturday was my baby shower! A big thanks to Tandy for putting on such a great party! Also thank you to everyone who attended, despite the winter weather the day before. Party started off with some snacks and chatting, then the games began. Everyone seemed to enjoy themselves and had fun playing the games. After the games I opened all of my gifts. Thank you so much everyone for all the great things for Bryce. I almost have everything put away, his dresser is now overflowing and closet space is filling up to. We appreciate everything that was gifted to us as we prepare for the arrival of Bryce. After seeing everything in its place, we are even more excited for him to get here, and with everyones help we are ready! After gifts we had cake :) A special thanks to Patty for the amazing cake, and cookies. The cake was perfect. I know she put a lot of time and hard work into it. She always outdoes herself. The cookies were also perfect, looked machine made! Everyone thought the cake was delicous, took some left overs to work today and the guys at work cant believe how good and moist it is! She always does great! I hope everyone enjoyed the shower, I enjoyed seing all my friends family :)
Now we wait for the arrival of Christopher Bryce.......

No comments: