Saturday we took Bryce and my nephew Alden to the Childrens Mueseum to see the hot wheels exhibit. I know what you are thinking Bryce is to young to enjoy it, but he really wanted to go! Last week during my lunch break I was looking through the reach magazine we got in the mail. The front cover was the advertisement for the hot wheels. He grabed the magazine (held it in two hands) and was staring at the car. I sat the magazine down on the table and he started crying until I gave him the book back. He did this three times. Needless to say I think he liked the bright green car. So we decided to take him to see it in person. Although he was to little to play he still enjoyed the mueseum. Alden really enjoyed it. He was open mouthed and wide eyed the whole time. We saw dinosaurs, legos, trains, hot wheels, and watched a real life tranformation of bumblebee! It was a fun time.
No comments:
Post a Comment