Tuesday, June 26, 2012
Lady A concert!
The Lady Antebellum concert was Sunday night. Daniel hates them so he was playing softball and basketball all day instead. So my lucky sister got to go with me to the concert! We met at my moms because she was watching Bryce for about an hour until Daniels last game was over. After a little milk crisis ( I forgot to bring a bottle, luckily had my pump) we were on our way. The concert was pretty good. First up was David Neil, then Darrius Rucker, and last Lady A. Candace was stalking Gary from teen mom to get a picture. You would have thought she was a 16 year old girl! We both had a good time. But clearly the tour manager does not work a 9-5 and scheduled a concert on a Sunday night. The next morning was tough, but I made it through! I took my camera, but when I went to take the first picture realized the battery was dead, therefore no pictures :(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment