We did attend three Halloween parties over the weekend. Saturday was Gary and Anna's. We only stayed for a few hours. Bryce had fun crawling around the floor and walking through the haunted trail. Everyone loved his costume! After there we headed to Tasha's party (our photographer) When we walked in they were voting for best costume and Bryce won! I guess Daniel did a good job with the idea! She had lots of games and dancing going on all night. It was a good time. Then Sunday we went to Kendall and Calebs party. Bryce had fun crawling around the garage. He also made his first craft, a ghost. I have it hanging on the fridge. I cant wait to fill the fridge with all his artwork. Bryce had a good first Halloween, with lots of festivities to keep him busy!
Wednesday, October 31, 2012
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!
Bryce is celebrating his frist Halloween tonight. It is too cold to take him around and he is probably still a little young for trick or treating, so we are staying in and passing out candy! I love seeing all the kids costumes.
We did attend three Halloween parties over the weekend. Saturday was Gary and Anna's. We only stayed for a few hours. Bryce had fun crawling around the floor and walking through the haunted trail. Everyone loved his costume! After there we headed to Tasha's party (our photographer) When we walked in they were voting for best costume and Bryce won! I guess Daniel did a good job with the idea! She had lots of games and dancing going on all night. It was a good time. Then Sunday we went to Kendall and Calebs party. Bryce had fun crawling around the garage. He also made his first craft, a ghost. I have it hanging on the fridge. I cant wait to fill the fridge with all his artwork. Bryce had a good first Halloween, with lots of festivities to keep him busy!






We did attend three Halloween parties over the weekend. Saturday was Gary and Anna's. We only stayed for a few hours. Bryce had fun crawling around the floor and walking through the haunted trail. Everyone loved his costume! After there we headed to Tasha's party (our photographer) When we walked in they were voting for best costume and Bryce won! I guess Daniel did a good job with the idea! She had lots of games and dancing going on all night. It was a good time. Then Sunday we went to Kendall and Calebs party. Bryce had fun crawling around the garage. He also made his first craft, a ghost. I have it hanging on the fridge. I cant wait to fill the fridge with all his artwork. Bryce had a good first Halloween, with lots of festivities to keep him busy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment