Saturday we went to Watermans Pumpkin Patch with some friends and their son (who is a month younger than Bryce). We walked around the festivities, even though the boys were to young to particiapte in any. We drank some apple cider slushies (Yummy!) Then we took the hayride out to the pumpkin patch to find our perfect pumpkins! It took a while, but everyone finally found the perfect one! Each family got 4 pumpkins! For mom, dad, baby, and dog! You know I could not leave my Maxy out!It is crazy how similar we are with Grant, Michelle, and Kaleb. Grant plays softball with Daniel and we only recentaly started hanging out with them. I am glad we met them and have become good friends. We have so much in common and are at about the same stage in life. They are great to hang out with! and Bryce and Kaleb get along great! I was excited for Bryce to visit the patch. He got a pumpkin he could carry! It was the perfect size! I am excited to start all the new family traditions with him, visiting the pumpkin patch being one. I am sure he will enjoy it more when he gets a little older, but he seemed to have a good time. Well until next time......
No comments:
Post a Comment