Later that day we went to the Christamas Gift and Hobby Show with Erica and Kendall. Kendall loves her Bryce! They had lots of neat booths, although I didnt see anything I couldnt live without. We got to see Santa again and this time we got pictures with him! I was so happy Bryce was not afraid of him. We will probably get pictures taken with him again before the season is over. I am so excited for Bryce to celebrate his first Christmas and start new traditions with him....
Thursday, November 15, 2012
First visit with Santa!
Last Saturday Bryce and I went brihgt and early to Santa Saturday at Greenwood Mall with some friends. It was not what we were expecting, but we still had fun. We saw santa (they were not allowing pictures with him) had cookies and juice, colored some pictures, and got some goodies. Of course I couldnt go to the mall without doing some shopping!
Later that day we went to the Christamas Gift and Hobby Show with Erica and Kendall. Kendall loves her Bryce! They had lots of neat booths, although I didnt see anything I couldnt live without. We got to see Santa again and this time we got pictures with him! I was so happy Bryce was not afraid of him. We will probably get pictures taken with him again before the season is over. I am so excited for Bryce to celebrate his first Christmas and start new traditions with him....




Later that day we went to the Christamas Gift and Hobby Show with Erica and Kendall. Kendall loves her Bryce! They had lots of neat booths, although I didnt see anything I couldnt live without. We got to see Santa again and this time we got pictures with him! I was so happy Bryce was not afraid of him. We will probably get pictures taken with him again before the season is over. I am so excited for Bryce to celebrate his first Christmas and start new traditions with him....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment