Monday, December 3, 2012
Ringling Brothers Barnum and Bailey Circus-Dragons!
Saturday night we went to the circus with our friends Andy, Erica, and their daughter Kendall! It was Andy, Kendalls, and Bryce's first time at the cirucs and they all had a BLAST! We went an hour before the show and got to go down the floor and meet with some of the performers and see some of the animals :) Bryce was so excited he was jumping up and down and clapping, and reaching out to all of the clowns! It was priceless to see his reaction to everything. He was so excited that about 20 minutes into the actual show he fell asleep. He slept for an hour (and it was really LOUD). When he woke up he looked suprised to still be there and went back to reaching out and smiling from ear to ear! Kendall was also very excited. So excited she had a little "accident" because she didnt want to miss anything! I am glad the kids enjoyed it, I know I did. I think it is amazing some of the things those performers and animals can do. After the circus we had a late dinner. The kids and Erica and I for that matter were party animals and we were up till about 11:30. It was a great night!





























Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment