Friday, December 7, 2012

Bryce is 9 months!

Well Bryce is now only 3 months away from being ONE! Wow has time flown. He has grown so much and learned so much in last few months and I have enjoyed every minute of it. We went to the doctor yesterday because my poor baby was not feeling well. Turns out it is just a cold :( I can not wait for him to feel better. It breaks my heart to see him sick and misreable looking. Plus I could really use more than and hour of sleep at a time! I am blessed we went 9 months without any sickness, but it stinks!

Since we were already there we went ahead and got his 9 month well care visit out of the way! He has gained 2 lbs and is now a whopping 21.6 lbs. He also grew 2 inches and is 29 1/8 inches tall! Still above average for both! He is also developmentally doing things for 12-18 month olds (including wearing there clothes). I am so proud of my boy, he is so smart!

well until next time, looking foward to seeing all our family over the holidays......

No comments: