Monday, April 13, 2009

Happy Easter!

Daniel and I started Easter out at church. The service had twice as many people as usuall, but had a lot of exciting new things going on. Then we had Easter dinner at our house. My mother, father, brother, grandma, and sisters clan all came over. I hid over a hundred candy filled eggs outside for the kids to find and they each had an overfilled easter basket. I cooked a ham for the first time and it turned out good. Daniel of course does not eat anything we cooked so he went to Five Guys and Fries for his Easter dinner. Then went for a bike ride with his buddies. We had more fun at the house playing catchphrase! The girls kicked butt!



Not sure were this next picture came from, but it was funny. I think ashlynn got ahold of my camera!

No comments: