Friday, December 11, 2009
Max's new look!
These last couple days it has been super cold outside. I bundle up to take Max outside because I cannot deprive him of our everyday walks. The other day when I opened the door he just stood there shaking. It was then that I decided we needed to get Max a sweater. I have always been against dressing up dogs, but he needed something. He is just so small and has little fur that I know he has to be cold out there. Daniel was against the idea at first, but then agreed as long as we found something manly. So Daniel, Max, and I went to the mall last night and got Max a cute blue sweater. We tried a coat on him, but I liked the sweater better. He looks so handsome. And the best thing is he loves it. I thought since we had never tried putting anything on him before that he would fight it, but he stuck his head right through and lifts up his paws to put in. This morning he would not even let me take it off him. So he is wearing it all day. We ordered another shirt to, just for giggles. I will post pics of that one when it comes in on Saturday. Its a suprise!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment