Thursday, December 3, 2009

Santa Clause is coming to town!

The christmas decorations have gone up. With the help of Seth we have icicle lights hung out front. We have garland on the porch. There are little solar lightpoles up our driveway.Today I got a ponsetta and little christmas birdie decoration and stole a table from my moms to put it on. I have that sitting on the front porch now. I have little things througout the house as well. Santa statues, garland on the stairs,flower vases with a christmas touch, towells, and christmas stuffed animals. The tree has been up for a while, but more and more presents are filling up under it. I ordered a stocking holder and card holder the other day offline. We don't have a fireplace so I found this tree thing that holds the stocking so we dont have to nail them in the wall. That should be in soon. Here are some pics of the decorations. Hard to tell, but it is coming together. We don't have much of a collection now, but my plan is to get more after Christmas this year when they go on sale. Hope all is going well. I think it was snowing earlier! I love Christmas!







No comments: