Monday, December 14, 2009
The Weekend!
This weekend went by fast. Friday after work we just sat around and watched a movie. We watched The Night at The Muesem 2. Then Saturday I had to work in the morning. Daniel went shopping half the day. He was trying to figure out what to get me. I am not sure how much luck he had. He is mad because I do not have a long list like his. Then when he got done I went to a few stores. My objective was to go to the Silk Scapes and get more flowers for the wedding. Sadly they do not have them anymore. I hope I have enough. The lady said they may get more in after the holidays. Lets hope so. Then I finished up our Christmas shopping. WE ARE DONE! Everyone on our list is taken care of now. Saturday night Daniel rented the UFC fights. Seth was suppose to come over and watche them, but had a birthday party to go to. But he came over in the afternoon and brought Bella to play with Max. Max got to show off his new shirt! So it was just Daniel and I watching the fights. Well just Daniel, I fell asleep when the first match came on. Sunday we went to the Colts game. We met up with Seth and Bethany and ate at Scottys Brewhouse. It was my first time there, but I had to scarf down the food or we would miss kick off. So from what I could taste it was good. We made it to our seats in time for the game. It was a good game. Go Colts! 13-0.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment