Sunday, April 11, 2010
Girls Night Out!
Well for my birthday us girls went out for dinner and bowling. It was me, my mom, my sister, my grandma, and Lu. We went to Oriental Buffett for all you can eat crab legs. My mom can put them away I had a few, but I did not like having to work for my food, so I gave up on them and went for something else. After that we went to Expo bowl for some cosmic bowling. My grandma left when we got there because they were going to make her pay to watch. Sorry Grandma!! Lu had set everything up, so I figured they had been before, but I was the only one who had ever been cosmic bowling. They were a little iffy about being in the dark. But we all had fun and enjoyed ourselves. Mom even had her new favortie drink (Malibu and orange juice). Well we all had that drink!! Mom won all but the last game, which I won!! I even had te highest score of the night. The best part was probably the people watching. We had some wierdos by us!






Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment